VisiCube is no longer supported:
for a more advanced version of the same product!
Why Use VisiCube?
To simplify your evaluation, here is a summary of the reasons you should consider
using VisiCube in your data analysis.
Why Choose A Tool Like VisiCube?
Here's a list of the reasons you would, or would not, choose VisiCube as an aid in data analysis.
In other words, these are the reasons you would choose to use an exploratory data analysis tool:
- You wish to explore your data manually
(as opposed to using the automated techniques of data mining).
- You wish to explore your data visually
(instead of applying a mathematical model to the data).
- You wish to see and consider all of your data records
(as opposed to a summarization of those records).
- You wish to understand the emergent properties of the phenomena being studied.
(VisiCube can be an excellent complement to mathematical tools
when analyzing the physical properties of various phenomena.)
Why Choose VisiCube Specifically?
Here are some features which make VisiCube excel
in the world of exploratory data analysis:
- Exploration paradigm which facilitates the actual activity of exploration.
- High-quality graphic images.
- Powerful subsetting capabilities.
- Multi-plot visuals for direct side-by-side comparisons.
- Continuous and instant visual feedback.
- Simplified interface for ease of use.
- Appropriate visualization techniques only.
- Collaboration through completely portable and independent analysis projects.
- Multi-dimensional data model for accurate modeling of your phenomena.
- No mathematical expertise required.
- It's free.